viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Orlando (Disco All fall down) – Neil Daly

Buscando cosas indefinidas en el Spotify encontré esta canción, no es muy animada pero estoy enganchada. He intentado buscar un video en el youtube o la propia canción en el goear para que podáis escucharla pero no ha habido manera. Dejo la letra:

Kisses, ever drifting wishes
Ever faithful to this promise of our existence
By starlight, I wish I may wish I might, in the moonlight
Tonight I hope you are all right
Our lives in time shall intertwine, your eyes they never lie
Look into mine and you will find
I love you; the heavens up above you
Light the world around you, I thank the lord I've found you
And someday we'll leave the rest and fly away
Let distant highways guide me, you're all I need beside me
Our love withstands the test of time, and never dies
The stars unite and won't deny

No acabo de encontrar la relación del nombre de Orlando con la letra de la canción, pero es tan… dulce? No esperaba encontrar algo así.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario